- What do you mean by HHOTT Greeting Key "Special Gift"?
We have the special gift for you, particularly if you want to:
- Allow your friends and family members to view and display your photos and videos from any computer at any time or place, and with no effort!
- Turn every computer into a "virtual" media frame to display your photos and videos.
- Real-time stream media files from your specified accounts.
- Personalize your greetings in an opening web page and change the greetings and shared photos and videos at any time.
- Track detailed access time and location data of each viewing of your photos and videos.
- Receive an email or a tweet with time and location details when your photos and videos are viewed.
- Pay just a small shipping and handling fee for a unique and priceless gift for friends and family.
You can order this special gift NOW!
- What is a HHOTT Frame?
HHOTT.com offers FREE HHOTT Frames to turn every computer into a virtual photo/media frame that enables you to share YouTube videos, Flickr photos, and Picasa photos with others. All media content can be played back automatically with the most recent content always shown first.
Here is a sample HHOTT Frame. It takes only a few seconds to create your own HHOTT Frames from your YouTube, Flickr, and Picasa accounts. You can create as many HHOTT Frames as you like to share with as many people as you wish.
- What is a HHOTT Show?
A HHOTT Show consists of one or more HHOTT Frames created by a HHOTT.com member. You can visit the member's HHOTT Show sharing page to view all his or her HHOTT Frames from this web page. We will soon support the viewing and selection of the HHOTT Frames directly from within the HHOTT Frame widget itself so the entire HHOTT Show can be viewed within the widget too.
- What is unique about the YouTube HHOTT Show?
Among many of the YouTube HHOTT Show unqiues features and benefits, the top three are:
- It is built automatically in realtime and encapsulates the very essence of your YouTube account including all uploaded videos, all playlists, and all favorites, all of which can be viewed non-stop continuously.
- It can be installed and viewed as a unique cloud-based, interactive screensaver with just a single click.
- It can be shared and viewed everywhere in a popup frame, in websites and blogs, in a screensaver, and in our HHOTT Shows facebook app to maximize the popularity and reach of your videos.
Some other notable features are:
- It provides realtime stats on ratings and views of each video that can be looked up at one glance. Total HHOTT Show visits, views, and clicks are displayed too.
- It can be promoted by fans via the share link, full screen view link, iframe embed, flash embed, and the HHOTT Shows facebook app. Each fan's contribution on visits, views, and clicks is recorded and awarded as HHOTT points in HHOTT Shows facebook app.
- It can be mashed up with Flickr photos and Picasa photos.
- It can contain very targeted advertising to help monetize your video content.
- How do I use the HHOTT Frame to view photos and videos?
It is as simple as clicking any cover image in the HHOTT Frame to start the slide show. You can then sit back, relax, and enjoy the endless show. If you want to do more than this, please read the paragraphs below.
HHOTT Frame organizes photos and videos into albums for automatic playback in a slide show. Items in an album are organized into one or more album pages. Up to 8 items are displayed in an album page view. Two buttons are provided for you to navigate between albums and items. You can click the right-most button in the bottom thumbnail row to toggle between album list view and album view to access a particular album. You can click the left-most button in the bottom thumbnail row to toggle between album view and album page view to access a specific item.
Up to 1000 uploaded videos, up to 1000 favorite videos, and up to 50 of the latest playlists of the specified YouTube account are retrieved and organized into YouTube albums. Photos in Flickr sets and Picasa albums are organized as flickr albums or Picasa albums. Clicking any of the album covers in the album index view starts the slide show in the album view. Click the Arrow Tab on the lower right corner in the album view to open a Control Strip. The Control Strip contains play/pause button, next/previous item button, and next/previous album button. It also allows you to control the slide show speed. When a photo item is being displayed, the slide show can be paused by moving the cursor to the top of the displayed photo item or clicking the pause button in Control Strip. Remember to keep the cursor away from the displayed photo if you want the slide show continues. When a video is being played, it can be paused by clicking the pause button in the video control area appeared when you move the cursor over the lower-left corner of the video playback area.
- How do I share my HHOTT Show and HHOTT Frames?
You can find many sharing options in the HHOTT Show page to share your HHOTT Frames. They can be shared via Twitter, Facebook, email, as well as websites and blogs using the Flash or iFrame embed code. You can also configue a HHOTT Greeting Key to share a specific HHOTT Frame with plug-and-play simplicity. The views and clicks of each HHOTT Frame will be tracked and detailed for you too.
- Can I modify what is included in HHOTT Frame or the frame style?
Currently, all media files open for public viewing from the specified accounts are included in the HHOTT Frame. We will offer options for you to select videos and photo sets/albums to be included in a HHOTT Frame later. Protected access to private media files will be supported in the near future.
Each HHOTT Frame is configured to display with a specific or random frame style. However, you can mouse over the little blinking down arrow on the top right corner of the frame to change to any frame style you like at any time. Please note that the frame style is not included with the frame you add to your websites or blogs using the Flash embed code.
- What is a HHOTT Greeting Key?
The HHOTT Greeting Key is a small USB device that can be plugged into any computer to bring up a personalized greeting page automatically for people to view your photos and videos in your HHOTT Frames. Here is a sample openning page displayed after a HHOTT Greeting Key is plugged into a computer. HHOTT Greeting Key turns every computer into a virtual photo/media frame for your friends and family members to enjoy your photos and videos with minimal effort and no cost at all!
You can configue the HHOTT Greeting Key to play videos from a specified YouTube account and display photos from your Flickr and Picasa accounts. You can specify the greetings displayed in the opening page and change the greetings at any time. You can set the options to receive an email and/or a tweet whenever a HHOTT Greeting Key is used. You can also get detailed records of access time and location for every key.
- What are the features and benefits of HHOTT Greeting Key?
Below is a summary of the features and benefits:
- Plug-n-play to view/show off your HHOTT Frames from any computer.
- Turn every computer into a "virtual" media frame to display your photos and videos
- Real-time stream media files from your specified accounts
- Personlize your greetings shown in the opening page displayed automatically by the key and change the greetings at any time
- View detailed access time and (GeoIP) location data of each HHOTT Greeting Key
- Receive an email or a tweet containing access time and location whenever a HHOTT Greeting Key is used to access your HHOTT Frames
- Long life (> 5 years), needs no battery, works on any computer without the need to install any software
- Stylish and easy to carry (in a key chain)
- What's unique about your services?
Our HHOTT Shows allow people to share their entire collection of photos and videos across from different social media sites in real time at anywhere including blogs and websites. Other services allow people to share only one photo or video or one set of photos or videos but never mix the photos and videos together from different sites as we do in our HHOTT Shows. We also offer the unique plug-and-play HHOTT Greeting Key that no one else offers.
Some notable features of our services are:
- For HHOTT Show Creator:
- Create HHOTT Shows to share photos and videos via HHOTT Frames within seconds.
- Share HHOTT Shows via email, Twitter, facebook, and websites/blogs (using Flash or iFrame embed code).
- Stream HHOTT Shows from popular social media sites in real time. (Currently, we support YouTube, Flickr, and Picasa. Facebook and other sites will be supported shortly. A facebook app will be launched soon too.)
- Track detailed access time and location data of each viewing of the HHOTT Frame.
- Create personalized greetings and modify the greeting message and the shared HHOTT Frame at any time.
- Receive an email or a tweet with time and location details whenever the HHOTT Greeting Key is used.
- For HHOTT Greeting Key User:
- Access personalized greetings and view HHOTT Shows with the greatest ease of plug-and-play (a "Grandpa/Grandma/Kid mode" of photo/video sharing).
- View HHOTT Shows continuously in a slide show or manually.
- For HHOTT Show Creator:
- How much doea each HHOTT Greeting Key cost?
For a limited time, we are offering the HHOTT Greeting Key free of charge. You only need to pay a small $4.99 shipping and handling fee for a unique and priceless gift. You can configure the key within minutes and order as many as you wish.
- Do I need to use a HHOTT Greeting Key to view and share HHOTT Frames?
No! HHOTT Frames can be shared and viewed without the use of a HHOTT Greeting Key. HHOTT Greeting Key offers plug-n-play simplicity to view your HHOTT Frames with the least effort. Usually you configure the key and give it away to your friends and relatives as a gift for them to enjoy your photos and videos by simply plugging it into the USB port of any Internet connected computer. It offers the simpliest grandma/grandpa/kid mode of photo/video sharing.
- What is that little button on the HHOTT Greeting Key for?
The button can be used to login websites such as mashedlife.com with the greatest simplicity and security. You can ignore the button if you are using the key to view HHOTT Frames.
- Does the HHOTT Greeting Key work on a Windows PC as well as a Mac?
HHOTT Greeting Key works as a USB keyboard device on Windows PCs as well as Macs without the need to install any software. Please make sure the cursor is not placed on top of the displayed item. This will pause the slide show and display the item's title. Also, ensure the cursor is not in a text entry field when the Key is inserted.
- What should I do when I plugged in the HHOTT Greeting Key and saw an error message?
In rare cases, an error may be displayed and the opening page is not shown. The simple solution is to remove the key and plug it into the USB port again. The second try should always work without problems.
- When can I remove the HHOTT Greeting Key from the computer?
You can remove the key from the USB port as soon as the opening page is displayed. Also, remember to remove the key before you shut down the computer or set it to the sleep or hibernation mode.
- Is HHOTT Greeting Key a memory stick?
HHOTT Greeting Key is not a memory stick and does not contain any memory storage in the key.
Follow Us and Become A Fan